• A juvenile female was charged with Assault-5th Degree-Inflict or Attempt Bodily Harm at 8:32 a.m.
• At 8:42 a.m., a juvenile male was charged with Theft-Take/Use/Transfer Movable Property-No Consent and Receiving Stolen Property.
• At 8:44 a.m., a juvenile male was charged with Theft-Take/Use/Transfer Movable Property-No Consent and Receiving Stolen Property.
• Jacob A. Miller, 31 of Cottage Grove was charged with Drugs – 5th Degree – Possess Schedule 1,2,3,4 – Not Small Amount Marijuana and Pharmacy – Possess/ Control/Manufacture/Sell/Furnish/ Dispense/Dispose of Hypodermic Syringes/ Needles.
• Sharon A. Walker Dabbs, 44 of St. Paul was charged with Driving after cancellation- inimical to public safety and Driver Must Carry Proof of Insurance when Operating Vehicle.
• At 12:28 a.m., Jeremy D. Long, 50 of Roseville was arrested for warrant service and charged with Giving Peace Officer False Name-of Another Person and Driving After Revocation.
• McKayla J. Bakken, 22 of White Bear Lake was charged with Driving After Suspension and Fleeing a Peace Officer in a Motor Vehicle.
• At 1:41 a.m., Jahquareye T. Olson-Davis, 20 of no particular address was charged with Give Peace Officer False Name/Birthdate/ID Card, Carry/Possess Pistol w/out Permit – Public Place – Gross Misdemeanor; Second or Subsequent – Felony and Machine Guns and Short Barreled Shotguns-Acts Prohibited- Own/Possess/Operate.
• Tao Vang, 46 of St. Paul was arrested for warrant service and charged with Theft – Take/Use/Transfer Movable Prop-No Consent, Possession of Burglary or Theft Tools, Tamper With Motor Vehicle/ Enter w/o Owner Permission and Receiving Stolen Property.
• Isaiah R. Sanchez, 21 of Fridley was charged for Theft-By Swindle at 3:27 p.m.